Extended Day Sign-Up for Fall 2021
New this year we are not offering Registration packets until August, but instead are taking Sign-Ups for Fall 2021 Extended Day Care on a first-come/first-serve basis.
This sign up is for if school goes back to standard procedure. If restrictions are still in place we will revisit this process as we get the information.
We will be opening Sign-Ups for the program starting Wednesday, May 19, 2021 for previous daycare families, and Thursday, May 20th for new daycare families.
Please go to the Carnation Main Office where you will find a goldenrod sign-up sheet. These are numbered spots, one child name per line. When we go to fill out all the paperwork in August, we will give out forms to everyone that we have room for. We will have a waitlist as well.
We will again be limiting capacity in this program to ensure we are able to comply with the recommendations of Public Health - Seattle & King County, the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), the Governor's Office, as well as existing Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. With the guidelines changing we will follow the latest rules closely to stay in compliance.
NEW for next year you will get three choices for signing up:
- Before school care (Monday â€“ Friday option only) $225.00 per month Hours 6:30-9:30am* Breakfast included
- After school care (Monday â€“ Friday option only ) $250.00 includes Early release Fridays Hours 3:45-6:30pm* snack included
- Before & after school care (Monday â€“ Friday option only) $450.00 includes Early release Fridays
We will no longer have a voucher system.
Late pick- ups will still be subject to a fee.
Daycare begins the first day of school September 1, 2021, and is in session only when school is in session.
*Hours of program are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please contact Belinda Farhner, CE Childcare Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All Day Childcare is available through the Riverview School District.
Dear Riverview Community:
The Riverview School District will be opening registration for our All-Day Childcare Program on Wednesday, August 19, 2020, starting at 8:00 am. Registration for this program will be on a first-come/first-serve basis, while also prioritizing registration for families of First Responders and Frontline Healthcare workers. We will be limiting capacity in this program to ensure we are able to comply with the recommendations of Public Health - Seattle & King County, the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), the Governor's Office, as well as existing Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
Childcare program details are as follows:
- Enrollment will be offered on a first-come/first-serve basis. Spaces are limited
- Priority will be given to First Responders and Frontline Healthcare workers
- Costs: 3 days/week ($420 per month, per child); 4 days/week ($560 per month, per child); 5 days/week ($700 per month per child)
- Hours of Operation: 7am - 5:30 pm. (Monday - Friday) Children will attend the morning session of in person learning from 9am - 11:35 am then transition back to childcare for the remainder of the day. Wednesdays are all-day childcare and remote learning.
- Opening Date: September 1, 2020 (Closed on Holidays and Non-School Days)
- Food: Breakfast and Lunch will be served. Cafeteria lunches may be ordered in your child's morning class. Afternoon snack will be provided at 3:30 pm.
- Grade(s) Eligible: Kindergarten through 5th grade only.
- Payments will be automatically deducted on the 20th of each month.
- Students MUST bring their student-issued devices to participate in Riverview's Elementary Remote Learning. Our childcare staff is planning on setting aside time, as needed, to facilitate student engagement in Remote Learning.
- Childcare room capacity will be limited to Pods with 15:1 student to adult ratios, subject to change based on recommendations from agencies listed above.
- Childcare locations: Carnation Elementary, Cherry Valley Elementary and Stillwater Elementary. (Note: Locations may vary based on registration needs).
- Registration opens promptly on Wednesday, August 19, 2020, at 8:00 am.
- Contact the school office or program coordinator for availability and registration forms.
- Families will be notified by Friday, August 21, 2020, as to the status of their application. As a reminder, registration is available on a first-come/first-serve basis and spaces are limited.
- Registrations for 2021-2022 will begin in May 2021
If you have any questions, please contact Belinda Farhner, CE Childcare Coordinator (email@example.com) or Denise Cunningham, Childcare Program Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)